4466 Darrow Rd, Stow, OH, 44224
1200 N Main St
2.Vista Psychological & Counseling Centre
1201 S Main St
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalPsychologists
Proudly bringing more than 65 years of combined service in Stark County. Our goal is to offer you the highest quality adult, child, and family mental health care through individual, couple, family, an
3.Marriage & Family Help Center
1206 N Main St Suite 122
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage & Family TherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
4.Psychological and Family Consultants Inc PhD
4572 Dressler Rd NW
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologists
Life is a difficult and confusing journey for all of us at times. Occasionally we get “stuck” along the way. Our approach to counseling works best if you feel this way and are ready for change. Throug
5.We Care Counseling, Inc.
7300 Whipple Ave NW Ste 2
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
6.Concorde Therapy Group Inc
4645 Belpar St NW
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
I am a runner in my mid 30s. I have been running since I was in high school and have had very few injuries. Over the last year, I began to experience some minor hip pain. I backed off the mileage,
7.Clinical Counseling Group
4829 Munson St NW
Marriage & Family TherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
Very diligent in following up and helping us with insurance coverage. Objective, professional, available and knowledgeable therapists.
www.vistapcc.net 1201 S. Main Street, North Canton, OH 44720 Experienced, Professional CounselorCall Today For An Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.