Serving the North Branch area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Forget Me Not Afc Inc
4042 Pleasant St
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesFoster Care AgenciesAssisted Living Facilities
4895 Burnside Rd
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEmployment ConsultantsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Suncrest Nursing Home
1455 Suncrest Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
My mother was there for 8 years. The family has been impressed and greatly relieved with the care she received over the entire span of that time. When she could speak, she said she loved it there and
4.Ferguson Convalescent Home
239 S Main St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesResidential Care Facilities
not the best of care. poor communication with family
5.Stonegate Health Campus
2525 Demille Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Terrible. My uncle was there. I told them he needed an evaluation and medication for anger episodes. They never followed through and then I was in Florida and they sent him to the hospital and woul
6.Lapeer County Medical Care Facility
1455 Suncrest Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedMedical Clinics
Lapeer County Medical Care Facility, also known as Suncrest, is a more than 200-bed skilled nursing unit. It features over 30-bed Dementia Unit that offers special programming for the Alzheimer's resi
7.Woodhaven Senior Community
G5201 Woodhaven Ct
Retirement Apartments & HotelsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
The founders of Woodhaven Senior Community envisioned a peaceful senior community where folks 55 years and older could retire. Their dream became a reality when they opened the first residential build
A Place For Mom
Serving the North Branch area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.