McClelland Small Animal Hospital PC
455 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY, 14203 Click Business Name for More Information.
1.Orchard Park Veterinary Medical Center
3930 N Buffalo St
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency Services
Orchard Park Veterinary Medical Center is a full-service, 24-hour, small animal hospital that provides medical, surgical and dental care services. It offers services and operates facilities that are d
2.Southtowns Animal Hospital
154 Orchard Park Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinarians
the service and staff were very helpful and friendly, they were great at answering my questions.
3.Cheektowaga Veterinary Hospital
957 Dick Rd
VeterinariansPet GroomingVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsDog & Cat Grooming & Supplies
I love this place! They don't judge and they are very helpful and caring beyond measure for all animals. I take both of my cats here and they are always given a thorough check up. The place is always
4.Buffalo Small Animal Hospital
243 Elmwood Ave
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansAnimal Health ProductsVeterinary Specialty Services
I have been taking my dog, Sadie here for 10 1/2 years. Always received Excellent care there. On March 9 2016, I had to have Sadie, put to sleep, due to numerous healthissues and her age. Dr. Shine
5.Hamburg Veterinary Clinic
3646 Pleasant Ave
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinariansPet Grooming
Hamburg Veterinary Clinic is wonderfully attentive to our pet and will go the extra mile to care for you.
6.Camp Road Animal Clinic
5576 Camp Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet Services
What a GREAT place!! This has been my vet since I rescued my "smokey" 6 years ago. Smokey got sick yesterday and we've been up all night. I called there and was immediately given an appoi
7.Tillou Veterinary Hospital
4229 Clark St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinary Specialty Services
Always have a positive experience. Both vets and staff are kind to pet and humans alike. My family has bee going here for decades.
Specialized Care for Avian & Exotic Pets
10882 Main St, Clarence, NY, 14031 Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested