Jack Rogers Tire
1724 Richland Ave E, Aiken, SC, 29801 More Info
404 E Martintown Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1213 Broad St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
1283 Knox Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Oil & Lube
They were very helpful and quick when I got my tires changed!More Nearby Locations »
1746 Knox Ave
Tire DealersMore Nearby Locations »
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1201 Knox Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Auto Repair By Olson Tire
404 E Martintown Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.Jim Whitehead's Best One Tire & Service
2514 Deans Bridge Rd
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingSecurities & Investment Law Attorneys
Jim Whitehead Tire & Auto is a family-owned and operated company that has been operating since 1985. It employs Automotive Service Excellence-certified technicians who provide oil changing, tire rotat
Polk Tire and Auto
536 E Pine Log Rd, Aiken, SC, 29803
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.