1201 West Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineClinics
Urgent MD provides fast, exceptional medical care, both urgent care and primary care, all at primary care co-pay rates, which are lower than urgent care co-pay rates. We are the lowest priced urgent c
2.Aiken Augusta Holistic Health
308 West Ave
Holistic PractitionersPhysicians & SurgeonsMassage ServicesAcupuncture
Visit our website
Dr. K is great and treated my migraines with success, after nothing else worked. He and Gail are also so accommodating and pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend this place!
3.Whitley John C Jr MD PLLC
1315 W Martintown Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Visit our website
This was a complete waste of time and money! I paid 190.00 for one hour of his time and only received 30 minutes!! He is not capable of producing recognizable sentences. His wife has to sit in on the
4.Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
101 Nut Grove Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryHospitalsDentists
5.Augusta Lung Associates
1301 Broad St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep Disorders
Augusta Lung Associates offers a full range of office care and critical care medicine, as well as other special services such as sleep studies and clinical research trials.
6.Summerville Women's Medical Group
2300 Wrightsboro Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsInks Printing & LithographingPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
The doctors and staff at Summerville Women's Medical Group offer a full range of healthcare services including obstetrics, gynecology, hormone therapy, and bone density studies. We are committed to pe
7.Orthopaedic Associates of Augusta PA
811 13th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedics
OAA is the premier orthopaedic practice in Augusta,GA. Our highly specialized physicians are experienced in the latest diagnostic techniques and treatment options available. Our specialty orthopaedic
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.