1.Government Offices City
1634 W Marshall St
2.Government Offices City
39 W Adair Dr
3.Government Offices City
3329 Ridge Pike
4.Government Offices City Police Calls
5.Government Offices City Swedeland Volunteer Fire Co
6.Government Offices City Plymouth Fire Co Plymouth Twp
7.Government Offices City
258 Roberts Ave
City, Village & Township GovernmentFire Protection ServiceFire Departments
Apply For A Personal Loan
100Lenders.com Multiple Lenders Within NetworkApply Now
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.