1.Total Nurses Network
1515 N Harlem Ave
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinicsHome Health Services
Total Nurses Network provides private nursing care for clients throughout the Chicagoland, IL, area. Whether you're seeking additional hospital staff, nurses for your long-term care facility, or in-ho
2.Martin J. Steigman, Ph.D.
4433 W Touhy Ave
PsychologistsMental Health ServicesClinicsCounseling Services
Martin J. Steigman, PhD is a counselor located in Lincolnwood, IL. His mission is to treat the human spirit and mind collectively to help you cope with daily issues. He will help you with emotional tr
3.Laureen A Rose LCSW
2604 Dempster St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsClinicsMedical ClinicsCounseling Services
Laureen A Rose LCSW is proudly serving the Park Ridge, IL, for over 30 years. We provide a psycho-spiritual approach with traditional and alternative counseling methods serving individuals, couples, a
4.Dr. Stavros O. Alexopoulos
2740 W Foster Ave Ste 107
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Hello, My name is Mathew Capsel, Im with Bellas Swift Cleaning. We are a fast growing cleaning service. And We are becoming Illinois #1 not olny because our maids are the best at what they do, o
5.Total Nurse Network Employment Agency
1515 N Harlem Ave
Medical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEmployment OpportunitiesClinics
I would NOT recommend this agency...as a former office employee, they do not treat their staff well at all. The worst part is the Office Manager and owner, they are both racially .....RACIST. Ive ne
6.Lorber Cathy Phd Cht
9012 Lockwood Ave
Dr. Cathy Lorber is a certified hypnotherapist located in Skokie, IL. If you need help handling stress, general mental or concerned about your physical well-being, we are here for you. Contrary to wha
7.All Help Health Services
6160 N Cicero Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
this homehealth was exceptional very accomodating employees and friendly atmosphere. I will recommend this agency to anyone who needs special care abought your health.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.