1.First Med Urgent Care
1140 SW 104th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent CareEmergency Care Facilities
Urgent Care Services * NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY * Open 7 Days A Week * WALK-INS WELCOME * MOST INSURANCE PLANS ACCEPTED
2.Med One Billing Svc
9315 S Pennsylvania Ave
3.First Med Urgent Care
7807 S Walker Ave
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
I went to this urgent care on Christmas eve. I called from work to make sure the time they closed. I was told 2pm period. I left my job 2.5 hours early so I could be there by 1pm. I was told when I go
4.First Med Urgent Care
4510 NW 39th St
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingClinicsUrgent Care
I had a terrific experience at FirstMed. The office staff was polite and curteous and the wait was very short. The doctor (Dr. LaBahn) took time to listen to me and asked enough questions to only r
5.First Med Urgent Care
13420 N Pennsylvania Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
Stay away from this place -- the quality of care is poor and they don't really seem to care. I had an pretty obvious staph infection in my leg. After a few seconds of "exam" I was given a non-resp
6.First Med Urgent Care
1221 Kelly Park Rd
Medical ClinicsDrug TestingClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Excellent experience with the First Med Team in Edmond. The staff was friendly, the wait time was short, and Dr. Pourtorkan was exceptional. It is hard to find a great doctor out there, but Dr. Pour
7.First Med Urgent Care Northwest Oklahoma City (memorial And Macarthur)
13401 N Macarthur Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.