1.Classen Urgent Care Clinic
2818 Classen Blvd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinics
My boyfriend took me to Classen Urgent Care yesterday with severe stomach pain, so much so that I thought my spleen had ruptured. The administration, nurses, and doctors were all phenomenal. They did
518 Sunrise St
ClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
Contact us for More Information Restorations: Silver Fillings, Composite Fillings, Inlays & Onlays, Crowns (Caps) Fixed Bridges, Dental Implants, Root Canal Therapy; Cosmetic Dentistry: Tooth Whitenin
3.Janet Reid DDS
509 S Porter Ave
Cosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
*Gentle Family Dentistry
4.Miller Vision Center
316 W Main St
OptometristsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinicsContact Lenses
Excellent Service & Convenient Hours of Operation. I've had Saturday appointments, but Thursday evenings work best for me. They're professional, yet friendly, as well. The doctor's sister is his
5.Applebite Dental Care
1009 24th Ave NW
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! Moe Kar
6.Dr Jeff Hill
824 24th Ave NW
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
Here at the Offices of Jeffrey C. Hill, DDS, We Offer Gentle and Comprehensive Family Dentistry. We Realize that you Want Only the Best for you and Your Family When It Comes to Choosing a Dentist, Whi
224 W Gray St
$99 New Patient Appointment-includes x-rays, regular cleaning and complete exam
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.