Serving the Norfolk area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now! More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
2428 Almeda Ave Ste 146
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesBee Control & Removal Service
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Will Power, Inc.
1318 Hoover Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
3.Terry's Landscaping & Irrigation
338 Rip Rap Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
Serving the Peninsula areas and Southside of Virginia, including Williamsburg, Hampton, Newport News, York County, Virginia Beach, Chesapeak and Portsmouth. We are a family owned and operated landscap
4.The Lawn Tutor
604 Murphys Mill Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSeeds & BulbsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
Visit our website
You can easily find Tim Brinkley's house because it's the one with the green lawn. He started in the Landscaping and lawn maintenance work when he was 12, and trying to earn money. He finally turned i
5.Divine Lawn Care
4918 Woods Edge Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
Divine Lawn Care can provide your yard with that well manicured look that you've longed for. We provide quality service at a reasonable rate. Our services include, cutting, edging, weed eating, mulchi
736 Forest Mills Rd
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
David and his team are amazing. Any time I call have something that needs to be done they are on top of it. Would use them anytime I need any yard work done in the yard. ...
7.Universal Pest & Termite
Termite ControlReal Estate Inspection ServicePest Control ServicesLawn Maintenance
$75 OFF Termite Treatment for 2016
I had Universal come to help when I was purchasing my home. I used them for a Termite & Moisture report, which led to having some crawl space work and treatments, attic insulation, and getting the rod
Serving the Norfolk area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.