Serving the Norfolk area. 5 Liter per minute continuous flow.Only 18 pounds for home oxygen.
1.Spain Jr, Murray, DDS
1216 Granby St Ste 2
Physicians & Surgeons
I came to Dr. Spain not looking forward to the experience because I had to get my tooth pulled out...Ouch!!! But he made it surprisingly not memorable experience. He talked me through the experience l
2.Gayle's Wigs N Things
100 W 21st St
Hair Supplies & AccessoriesMedical Equipment & SuppliesFabric ShopsArts & Crafts Supplies
I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Gayles Wigs N Things! They have a HUGE selection of wigs and other interesting stuff, and they are extremely helpful. The customer service is unusually good
3.Hague Cosmetic Center
400 W Brambleton Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Schnarrs is the most caring and professional physician I have ever met. I elected to have a breast reduction and lift last year. He spent a lot of time listening to my wants/needs, and counseling
4.Charis Support Services Inc
2428 Almeda Ave
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesAdult Day Care CentersEldercare-Home Health ServicesBusiness Management
Charis Support Services, Inc. is committed to the health, safety and rights of individuals and families with disabilities. Our goal is to ensure quality services in the community and trainings to prom
5.K & D Personal Care
5900 E Virginia Beach Blvd Ste 602
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health Services
At K &D we strive to provide support services and consumer-directed facilitation to individuals and families approved for Long Term Care Medicaid Waivers. We are here to meet your needs and make your
6.Woman Care Centers
100 Kingsley Ln Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMidwivesPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information Service
7.EVMS Otolaryngology - Audiology
601 Childrens Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Medical ClinicsAudiologists
Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery / Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists. Our vision is to provide superior quality, personal and compassionate care for our patients. As part of an academic med
Serving the Norfolk area. Buy Inogen One G4. Only 2.8 pounds.Starting at $2495. Call Inogen.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.