Call A Pro
Serving the Norfolk area.
1.American Lock & Key
5012 E Princess Anne Rd
Locks & LocksmithsHome Repair & MaintenanceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesDoor Repair
American Lock & Key in Hampton Roads specializes in commercial doors, door closures and exit devises.. We are Bonded, Insured, Licensed.We accept the following forms of payment: VISA, Master card, cas
2.Mr. T's Lock-N- Key
2723 Azalea Garden Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Mr. T's Lock-N-Key has been in the Security business since 1988. Mr. T's Lock-N-Key has always been dedicated to providing the best service at the most competitive prices. We stress service and qualit
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
5.American Locksmith Service Norfolk City
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.Tweeds Locksmith Inc. Security Hardware
601 Elm Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & Manufacturers
In 1945, Albert L. Tweed, Sr. opened a small locksmith shop in downtown Portsmouth. Several years later, Ernie Floyd joined him and as their business grew, they relocated their shop to its present loc
Virginia Beach Locksmith
http://www.papalocksmith.com/ Only $19 service call. Call now.Fast response guaranteed
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.