The Original Cider Tire
2228 Campostella Rd, Chesapeake, VA, 23324 "We'll give you a square deal on a round tire!"
1.American Tire Distributors
4554 Progress Rd
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Dealers
Since 1935, American Tire Distributors has provided the nation s tire dealers, service repair shops, and automotive performance shops with a variety of products, tools, and programs. The company carri
2.American Truck & Trailer Srvc
2407 South St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTrailers-Repair & ServiceTruck Service & Repair
Be aware. Dont get scamed. I have a 2005 Columbia Freightliner that needed a water pump. I purchased the pump from freightliner this company charged me 12 hours of labor for a water pump. Never again.
3.American Fleet Services
3000 Elmhurst Lane
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & SuppliesAuto Transmission
4.American Pride Automotive
1939 George Washington Mem Hwy
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAutomobile Electric Service
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.