Serving the Norfolk area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Sun Healthcare Group
59 Meetinghouse Rd
2.Spectrum Health Systems
2 Lark Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
31 Pine St Ste 300
Medical LabsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
You call with a question and you can't get a hold of them. Press one, press two, press three. I have a question that a recording can't answer and want to speak to someone. You press what you think
4.Pine Street Medical Center
31 Pine St
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
5.Pasenkoff Mitchell S Dmd
146 Main St
Our dental office provides quality general dentistry and cosmetic procedures for the entire family. Our goal is to provide the best dental care possible for each of our patients and to enhance their l
6.Professional Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
620 Old West Central St
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Excellent, Professional Therapists.... I went there for my knee a few years ago, my son went there for his shoulder last year, and now my husband is going there for his hip. It's been great to see the
272 E Central St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Franklin, located inside CVS/pharmacy #929 at 272 East Central Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmMore Nearby Locations »
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Norfolk area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.