1.Nashville Landscape Systems Inc
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Visit our website
Professional Landscape Design & Build Flowers, Shrubs & Trees Planted Installation & Maintenance Snow Removal Masonry & Drainage Work Irrigation Systems Aeration & Overseeding
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.L & J Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Lebron the owner of L & J Lawn care is our competition locally as we own a landscaping business our self. I have always thought highly of him as being respectful, and honest. The quality of work L & J
1490 Cherokee Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Great company with high end landscaping. They do individual homes and also businesses and developments. Really nice landscaping. Only a four rating because of high price for high end landscaping.
5291 Carters Creek Pike
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Please contact us @ 615-599-4992. Serving all of the middle Tennessee area including Nashville for over 15 years. We carry all different types of grasses and lawn sod. Seeding is also available. Email
6.Cook's Lawncare Service & Landscaping
PO Box 1823
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
7.Mike Hayes & Associates
257 Mallory Station Rd
Lawn MaintenanceGarden CentersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Mike Hayes and Associates has been in the landscaping business in Franklin, TN, since 1986. The company began with two employees, two pickup trucks, and a small quarter-acre lot in downtown Franklin.W
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.