Adult & Pediatric Allergy Specialists
8937 Southpointe Dr, Indianapolis, IN, 46227
1.Miller, Thomas W MD
485 Sheridan Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
I chose to practice at Riverview Health because I enjoy the community and love the people.
2.Patricia Galanti MD
9669 E 146th St Ste 250
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Dr Galanti is an excellent physician as far as knowledge and experience. She does need to work on her bedside manner and in validating her patients and concerns. I would have stayed based on her skill
3.Kathleen Thomas MD
9669 E 146th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons
4.Cameual Wright MD
395 Westfield Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
I would highly recommend anyone to go to Dr.Wright. I love her and she is a very friendly doctor.
5.Dr. Thomas J Cittadine, MD
355 Westfield Rd Ste 120
Physicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Dr. David E Wilson, MD
18000 River Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
7.Barrett Eye Care
11845 Allisonville Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometry Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & SuppliesOptometrists
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.