Adult & Pediatric Allergy Specialists
8937 Southpointe Dr, Indianapolis, IN, 46227
1.Taylor, Meredith L, MD
14540 Prairie Lakes Blvd N
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I chose to practice at Riverview Health because it provides a large number of patient services with a personalized touch.
2.Kostoff, Taylor P
395 Westfield Rd
3.Robert Taylor DDS
301 E Carmel Dr
4.Taylor Gary V DDS PC
710 Averitt Rd
5.Jeffrey A Taylor, DDS
6333 W Thompson Rd
6.Taylor Home Improvement Inc
Gutters & DownspoutsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceSiding Contractors
Taylor Home Improvement provided excellent service and communication. I plan to work with them in the future.
13185 Harrell Pkwy Ste 500
Women's ClothingWomen's Fashion Accessories
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.