1.Rotterdam Dental Arts PLLC
1221 Altamont Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and maintaining your dental health. Our mission is to provide each and every patient the finest dental care which exceeds his or her expectations, in a kn
2.American Dental Practice PC
2258 Western Ave
Welcome to American Dental Practice. We are convieniently located on 2258 Western Ave. about 1 mile west of Route 155. New patients are always welcome and we offer emergency same day care. Most insura
3.Peter D. Gold DDS
1006 Union St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Complimentary Consultation for Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry+1more
Dr. Peter D. Gold is committed to providing you with the latest, most advanced cosmetic and restorative dentistry in a warm and caring atmosphere. A graduate of Georgetown University School of Dentist
410a Balltown Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
207 Mohawk Ave Ste 1A
Great office! We love Dr. Hoskinson and all of the wonderful staff members! We always feel welcome and the care is very professional!
6.Latham Dental Group
713 Troy Schenectady Rd Ste 224
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Latham Dental Group has very professional, honest and caring professionals working for the. It was nice to spend some time actually talking to a Dentist for once, rather than being rushed out of the
7.Andrew T Frank DMD & Associates
1816 Western Ave
Our Philosophy We believe in the theories of Modern Dental Care which do not support the old premise of "When it hurts - fix it". Through proper preventative care and regular checkups, we believe that
Find Niskayuna Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future