Smith David E DMD PSC Inc
PO Box 277, Nicholasville, KY, 40340
1.Dowlen Family Dentistry
230 N Plaza Dr
Dr. Dowlen has always treated me well and been good about answering my questions. I had a lot of work to be done and his office staff was good about getting me in and out on time and they're really ni
2.Nicholasville Dental Center PLLC
108 Fairfield Dr
The lady did a fantastic job on my son's teeth. It was his first dental visit and he left their happy and comfortable. The place looked very clean and colorful. And the dentist was very communicative
3.Smith David E DMD PSC Inc
938 S Main St
I'm sure he does his work well, however I would prefer a dentist that does not talk down to me about my teeth. I'd prefer they let me know the issues straight forward without the extra sarcasm remarks
3695 Nicholasville Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Excellent staff, treatment and service! Best experience I've had in so many years! Dr. Chan is a Wonderful dentist, I felt very comfortable. She has done such a great job with my dental work and I couMore Nearby Locations »
5.Dr. Casey Witty, DMD
704 N Main St
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
she is really good dentist and nice
6.Amanda Eschelbach DMD
621 Edgewood Dr
The doctor and staff r kind and compassionate and gentle. Will never use another dentist!!
7.Bishop Michael R DMD & Associates
409 Etter Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Are you in the market for your next family or cosmetic dentist? We are your destination for your next dental clinic. Our dentist office offers the very best dental care available, using the latest adv
Serving the Nicholasville area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future