Lexington Diabetic & Family Care Center
3292 Eagle View Ln Ste 210, Lexington, KY, 40509
1.Baptist Health Urgent Care Brannon Crossing
610 E Brannon Rd Ste 100
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
2.Baptist Health Medical Group Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
100 Providence Way Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
I see Dr. Phillip Hoffman. He is very knowledgeable and easy to talk with. He's a great listener and makes me feel at ease. Dr. Hoffman is an excellent Physician that I highly recommend.
3.Baptist Health Medical Group Neurology
610 E Brannon Rd Ste 202
Physicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Baptist Health Medical Group is a comprehensive network including more than 750 physicians and advanced practice clinicians across Kentucky. Providers represent more than 85 specialties including prim
4.Baptist Health Lexington Outpt
100 Providence Way
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Baptist Health Lexington Rehab
610 E Brannon Rd
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersRehabilitation Services
6.Baptist Health Medical Group Family Medicine
4071 Tates Creek Centre Dr Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
7.Central Baptist HospitalMOVED
Health Maintenance Organizations
Bates Miller & Sims
100 Jay St, Stanford, KY, 40484
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.