1034 Mar Walt Dr, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32547
1.Dr. Thomas Grant, DMD
908 Palm Blvd S
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Kracht Thomas F Dr
3999 Commons Dr W
Physicians & SurgeonsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
3.Dr. Pat Thomas Tidwell, MD
1001 College Blvd W Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
4.Thomas D Zachos MD
1001 College Blvd W
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.DDS DR Thomas Richard
102 Alabama St Ste A
DentistsDental HygienistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Wonderful, high tech, consevative, beautiful dentistry.My 7 yr old daughter had a filling. She never felt the shot; they use a new numbing gel first!The staff is calm and greets you with small town c
151 Baywind Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
Dr. McKnight is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He goes out of his way to insure your every health need is met. He was my doctor since 1989 and would still be today if he hadn't moved his pr
1001 Valparaiso Blvd
Grocery StoresGas Stations
Bright Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
208 Hospital Dr NE, Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32548
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.