PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Niagara Falls area.
1.Apollo Health Care
3506 Hyde Park Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & ResearchClinics
2.Niagara Falls Urgent Care
3117 Military Rd
I was diagnosed with the flu today. As a college student at NU it is very hard when you get very sick and your parents are there to help. The staff here made me feel comfortable and connected with me
3.Methadone Maintenance Clinic
1001 11th St
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
4.Mount St Mary's Neighborhood Health Center
3101 9th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Endo Center Of Niagra
345 3rd St
6.Niagara Falls Memorial Medical
7.Roswell Park Clinic Of Hematology
2931 Military Rd
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Niagara Falls area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.