Serving the Newtown area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.John Bozic, D.D.S.
520 W Navajo St
We know kids' teeth. Most importantly, we know kids. Professional Dental office with a great staff that is ready to serve you. We specialize in making sure your children have healthy teeth and receive
2.Martin E J DDS
1302 Pearl St
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
3.Bryan T Welch DDS, PC
904 S Council St
Friendly fast and affordable
4.Jon Brent Inman, DDS
116 E 2nd St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
6.William B. Risk, DDS
609 N 5th St
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
If you are looking for a dental clinic with a comfortable environment, visit William B. Risk, DDS. We offer a wide range of professional dental services at all competitive rates. At William B. Risk, D
7.Oral Surgery Office LLC
2204 Scott St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
The Oral Surgery Office (OSO) was founded in 1950, making it the longest tenured practice of its kind in the Greater Lafayette area. Since that time, our philosophy has never changed. The patient expe
We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future