High Ridge Plumbing
Stamford, CT, 06905
1.Fusaro Plumbing and Heating
136 Mount Pleasant Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
We've used Fusaro Plumbing for several years both on remodeling projects and for normal plumbing repairs. They have always been responsive to our calls and their work has always been performed quickly
2.Barrett Michael Plumbing
24 Beaver Brook Rd
3.High Ridge Plumbing
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Visit our website
Serving Lower Fairfield County With Over 30 Years Experience. We specialize in all types of residential Plumbing & Piping Services from new installations, renovations, water well systems. We pride our
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersGrease TrapsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Newtown area. Improve your home today!Central heating & air conditioning.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?