Cohen & Schwartz Dental
100 US Highway 46, Budd Lake, NJ, 07828
1.Randolph Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, P.A. in Randolph, Flanders, and Newton, New Jersey
63 Newton Sparta Rd Suite 201
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The specialty of oral and maxillofacial surgery requires many additional years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training beyond graduation from dental school. As oral and maxillofacial surgeo
6 Apple Tree Ln
At Harte Orthodontics, we pride ourselves in excellent service and the highest quality care that is provided to our patients of all ages. Doctors Doug and Larry Harte have been creating thousands of b
3.Lawrence P. Sullivan, DDS, PC
11 Sparta Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
A beautiful smile starts at the office of Lawrence P. Sullivan DDS, PC, in Sparta, NJ. We are here for your general and cosmetic dentistry needs through all stages of life. For more than 25 years, Dr.
4.Sacks & Schwarzwald
39 Newton Sparta Rd Ste A14
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Ward Michael T DMD
61 Newton Sparta Rd
Dr. Ward has been treating patients in Sussex County in a gentle, pain free manner since 1993. His office and highly trained staff treat patients of all ages. Dr. Ward performs all phases of dentistry
95 Sparta Ave
Serving the Newton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future