1.Newton Family Medical Associates
252 Northside Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Mississippi Primary Health
103 New Ireland St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.East Central Health Network
144 Broad St
4.Oxford Health Care
9425 Eastside Drive Ext Ste C
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Clinics
5.Primary Health Clinics of Mississippi
193 Northside Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Sebastopol Medical & Dental Clinic
1488 Highway 21
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDental Clinics
Exams Cleanings Restorations Extractions Medicaid CHIP Private Insurance Sliding Fee Available 1488 Hwy 487 E Sebastopol -----------------601 625-7403 Complete Family Medical Care * Pediatrics * Lab X
7.American Family PlanningServing the Newton, MS area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.