Serving the Newport area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Walmart - Pharmacy
199 Connell Hwy
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
2.Lenard Edward W
77 Turnpike Ave
3.South County Hospital Medical and Wellness Center
3461 South County Trail
Urgent CareClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
933 Pleasant St
ClinicsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentists
I have been to this for a couple of years with my two children and they are great. I would recommend this office to my family and friends.
5.South County Cardiology
70 Kenyon Ave Unit 321
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsNurses
Renowned Rhode Island cardiologists are the foundation of our cardiac services. Assisting them is a team of highly experienced cardiac nurses and cardiovascular technologists working together to help
6.Peter U. Wolff, DMD
2580 S County Trl
ClinicsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Wolff earned a B.A. in German literature from Amherst College and his D.M.D. degree from Washington University in St. Louis. During his two years, active duty stationed in Spain with the U.S. Navy
7.Alfred J. Coletti, DDS
1121 Centerville Rd
ClinicsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentists
Alfred J. Coletti, DDS is located in Warwick RI, proudly serves the Rhode Island area, offering a full range of dentistry including TMJ, General, Cosmetic, Implant, and Family dentistry. We also speci
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Newport area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.