We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
1.Milestone Dental Care
94 E Main Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
At Milestone Dental Care, we are a dedicated family of professionals who deliver the finest in dental service to patients of all ages. We provide our patients with a welcoming, supportive environment
2.Neil A Rosenberg, DDS
172 Bellevue Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Labs
3.Occaso Donald L Dmd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Dr. Sunjay Patil
747 Aquidneck Ave
Sunjay Patil DMD Stanson Moody DMD Emergency Consults Available Most Insurance Plans Honored Proudly Serving Military Families dentistry Catered to Your Family Customized cosmetic care WWW.aafdental.c
21 King Charles Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aquidneck Dental is a family dental practice that strives to provide the highest quality care for our patients. We are committed to treating each person in a professional yet personal manner. We want
6.Jeffrey Robert Fischer, DDS, MS
11 Catherine St
7.Ashe, Kenneth M, DDS
11763 Whipple St
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future