1.Smith's Tire & Service Center
2105 Keystone Way
10 E Main St
Engines-Supplies, Equipment & PartsNew Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
Regester Chevrolet is a Chevrolet dealership located at 10 East Main Street. You can find GM parts, Chevy repair services, and new and used vehicles at this Thompsontown auto dealer.More Nearby Locations »
201 Fickes Ln
Automobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersNew Car Dealers
105 Market St
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
5.Norm's Tire & Auto Inc
1616 State Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.