Serving the Newport News area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
715 Bluecrab Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Will Power, Inc.
1318 Hoover Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Williams Landscape & Design Incorporated
1554 Penniman Rd
Lawn MaintenancePatio BuildersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Williams Landscape & Design, Inc is a design/build landscape firm headquartered in Williamsburg, VA. We create and maintain award winning outdoor living spaces that dramatically beautify and increase
5.5 Brothers Lawncare
5612 Mooretown Rd Ste G
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Free Single Core Aeration w/1 Year Lawn Maintenance Agreement+1more
The guys are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they did an excellent job on my project!
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Green Grass of Gloucester Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Serving the Newport News area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.