Dermatology Associates Of Northern KY
7766 Ewing Blvd Ste 100, Florence, KY, 41042
1.Northern Kentucky Health Department
2002 Madison Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsCounty & Parish Government
2.Northern Kentucky Health Department
610 Medical Village Dr
Health & Welfare ClinicsCounty & Parish GovernmentSocial Service OrganizationsClinics
Established in 1972, Northern Kentucky Health Department is a local health care and welfare-service organization. The health department specializes in community assessment/surveillance, public-health-
3.Northern Kentucky Health Department
2388 Grandview Dr
Family Planning Information CentersSocial Service OrganizationsCounty & Parish GovernmentBirth Control Information & Services
4.Northern Kentucky Regional Mental Health Court
600 Columbia St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
5.Northern Kentucky Independent District Health Dept
1 Medical Village Dr
Medical Service Organizations
6.Northern Kentucky Health Department
234 Barnes Rd
County & Parish GovernmentGovernment OfficesSocial Service OrganizationsCommunity Organizations
7.Northern Kentucky Pediatric Group PSC
1805 Alexandria Pike
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.