1.Hensley Mike Plumbg Inc
3194 Spring Grove Ave
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
I called Mike Hensley Plumbing for Septic problems and they were out to my place that same day! Very reasonable priced as well. I highly recommend Mike Hensley Plumbing!!
2.Wilfert Electric Co
2764 Highland Ave
ElectriciansConstruction ConsultantsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding Contractors
Very good experience. Very professional and knowledgable. I had lots of damage in my backyard and they worked through it and got power back. Now we can enjoy the pool and gazebo - once the weather war
6755 Highland Ave
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbers
Osterwisch Co in Silverton, OH is your Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning Contractors, Electric Contractors, and Heating Contractors. Osterwisch Co provides Furnace Cleaning, Furnace Repairs,
4.Niesen Frank Co
500 W Sharon Rd
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsFurnace Repair & CleaningHeating Contractors & Specialties
Heating services, plumbing services, AC services, electrical services, boiler repair
5.Arc Electric & Air Conditioning & Heating Inc
8 Beacon Dr
ElectriciansHeat PumpsHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Arc Electric & Air Conditioning & Heating is a family-owned and operated business. We will cater to all your heating and cooling system installation and repair needs. We aim to ensure that you get not
6.Bunnell Electric Inc
9966 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWire & Cable-Electric
For almost 30 years, Bunnell Electric has been providing electrical installations for your home or office. We are a family owned and operated business serving the tristate area. We offer free quotes a
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Lowe's Coupons and Deals
www.ebates.com Get $10 Welcome Bonus from EbatesJoin Now to Shop and Get Cash Back!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.