PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Newport Beach area.
1.South Coast Dermatology
400 Newport Center Dr Ste 602
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
2.South Coast Yachts
3408 Via Oporto
Yacht BrokersYachts & Yacht Operation
3.South Coast Yachts
251 Shipyard Way
4.South Coast Dental
1501 Superior Ave
5.South Coast Dermatology
40 Newport Pier
Physicians & Surgeons
6.South Coast Army & Navy Surplus
100 W Coast Hwy
Army & Navy GoodsSurplus & Salvage MerchandiseCamping Equipment
7.South Coast Health & Fitness
59 Sea Island Dr
Health & Welfare Clinics
Uyeda Leo K Dr
14820 Beach Blvd, La Mirada, CA, 90638
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.