1.Summit Total Health
241 Newnan Crossing Byp
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1825 Highway 34 E Ste 1300
HospitalsMedical Service Organizations
3.Summit Medical Svc
1745 Phoenix Blvd
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Summit Urgent Care
1825 Highway 34 E Ste 1200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
The Summit HealthPlex is extremely convenient. It is open form 9am-9pm Monday through Saturday and form 9am-5pm on Sundays. The Summit is the perfect place to go to when you have an emergency like a b
5.Summit Orthopaedic Surgery Ctr
1755 Highway 34 E Ste 1100
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralSurgery CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
6.Summit Obstetrics & Gynecology
1755 Highway 34 E Ste 2100
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Summit Minor Med
549 Highway 34 E
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
Excellent staff and customer service. Truly for the patient as their prices are reasonable and they have a great reputation amongst people in Newnan .
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.