1.Health Care Complete
260 Merrimac St Ste E1
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesAcupunctureAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
2.Genesis Alternative Health Center
172 State St
3.New England Foot & Ankle, P.C.
260 Merrimac Street
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Our staff is committed to providing the finest podiatric care in a warm and friendly environment in order to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Our goal is to help you feel better when you leave o
3 Cherry St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Revitalive Health & Wellness
21 Pleasant St Ste 109
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Kellisue Loftus Pa-C
18 Highland Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatrySleep Disorders-Information & Treatment
77 High St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.