Serving the Newburgh area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
1431 Route 300
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
My Husband went there at the beginning of the year to have two root canals fixed that another dentist in the Newburgh mall botched up. Aspen did a phenomenal job! They had to extract the 4 teeth and mMore Nearby Locations »
2.Robert Lustbader DDS
425 Robinson Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Robert Lustbader DDS has been in practice since 1982. We strive to provide general and family dentistry in a thoughtful and caring environment where service and value are our priority. We value our pa
3.Hudson Valley Oral Surgery - Randall G Wiston DDS
36 N Plank Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Hudson Valley Oral Surgery PLLC is an Oral Surgeon office located in Fishkill, NY. An Oral Surgeon dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, oral diseases, jaw surgery, orthognathic surgery, tumor resect
4.Windsor Dental Center
375 Windsor Hwy
DentistsPeriodontistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
the doctor did core build ups and temp. crown even though i told him i was still in pain from the root canals (unfortunately i trusted the doctor) and the doctor did not do any xrays. they refused to
5.Lane McEwan DMD PC
1450 Route 300 Ste 2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
6.Freud & Goldstein DENTAL Ofc
1067 Union Ave
7.Newburgh Dental Group
31 S Plank Rd Unit 200
Serving the Newburgh area. Get Matched With a Great Dentist.Personalized Matches. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future