29449 Charlotte Hall Rd
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Kaplan Hearing Center TheServing the Newburg, MD area
AudiologistsMedical ClinicsClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive Devices
3.King George Medical Center
5254 Potomac Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersMore Nearby Locations »
106 Centennial St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsAcupunctureChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
6.Civista Medical Center
6 Garrett Ave
7.Maryland Statewide Health Network
5975 Radio Station Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.