1.Atchison Lawn Care Services
266 Mount Bethel Garmany Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Maintenance including, Pruning, Shrub Trimming, Plant Installation, Sodding, Mulching, Reseeding, Fertilizer
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.A-Z Lawn Mower Parts
5321 Augusta Rd
Lawn MowersLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesToolsSaw Sharpening & Repair
I buy all my toro and Stihl equipment from these guys because the warranties are through them and they service everything. Quality equipment, friendly staff overall recommend using them.
4.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
5.Hilton's Power Equipment
5933 Two Notch Rd
Lawn MowersSawsToolsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Hilton's Power Equipment has grown from a specialty shop to one of the largest multi-line dealers in the area. Hilton's prides itself on its customer service - we know how important it is to be taken
6.Carolina Power Equipment
2490 Charleston Hwy
Lawn MowersExcavating EquipmentRental Service Stores & YardsElectric Generators
I recently traded my John Deere mower on a new Scag commercial mower at Carolina Power. I was shocked at how much they gave for my old mower! Way more than I expected. I dealt with a man named Aaron T
7.Agape ServicesServing the Newberry, SC area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnWeed Control ServiceLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.