Cross Alvin Scott
2718 Highway 45 Byp, Jackson, TN, 38305
1.Lents, W W II DDS
619 W Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr Lents is is the only dentist i will go to now days. I have tried other places, like Affordable Dentures, but that place will cost you more in the long run. Dr Lents is really the affordable dentis
2.Self, Scott J DDS
174 Community Park Rd
Im on SS with no insurance. I came in just for an x ray to send to a specialist. I was told it was $90. The nurse explained the xray results with me but then called Dr in. In the next 4 minutes he rep
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
4.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
5.Prince Randall P Dds
427 Troy Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
In practice for 26 years, Dr. Prince stays abreast of the latest advances in his field as a member of dental associations and is also on the dental staff of Methodist Hospital of Dyersburg. From commo
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
7.Stanley P Young DDS
1360 Flowering Dogwood Ln
ADT® Official Sales
www.adt.com Call for Customized Home SecurityCall Now For a Free Quote
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future