Serving the Newark area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Echo Norvell PFP
420 Granville St
Medical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
955 N 21st St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Newark, located inside CVS/pharmacy #2405 at 955 North 21st Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmentMore Nearby Locations »
3.Autumn Care Center
151 Price Rd
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilitySocial Service OrganizationsRehabilitation Services
Autumn Care Center is an 81-bed skilled nursing facility that is dedicated to providing a wide-range of services to meet the unique needs of our residents. If you or a loved one is seeking short-term
4.Newark Valley Urgent Care
1906 Tamarack Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Licking Memorial Urgent Care
14 Westgate Dr
Urgent CareMore Nearby Locations »
6.Community Health Clinic
144 W Main St
144b W Main St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Newark area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.