Buckey Joe Tire
1039 Lee St, Zanesville, OH, 43701
1.Mound City Tire & Auto Repair
34 S 2nd St
They gave me expert advice when my car needed repair. Their customer service was great! I definitely recommend them!
2.The Auto Pro
234 Mount Vernon Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Established in 1989, locally and family owned and operated.
3.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
1051 N 21st St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
I took my car in on 3-13-2008 for my muffler they took me it would cost around 450.00 to 500.00 to fix. I told them I would let them know. The issue I have with you is when they was done looking at iMore Nearby Locations »
68 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & BalancingMore Nearby Locations »
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1315 N 21st St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
11051 Lambs Ln
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTruck Service & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
7.Jeremiah Friesner Automotive Services
381 S 30th St Ste O
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Transmission
We honor most extended warranty plans with same day service. After hours appointments are available. ASE Certified, ACDelco, Jasper Engines / Free Local Towing, Same Day Service, Pre-Purchase Inspecti
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.