Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Newark area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
1.Finger Lakes Community Eye Care
70 Mason St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOpticiansPhysicians & SurgeonsContact Lenses
2.Geneva Community Health
601 B Washington St Geneva NY 14456
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsNurses
3.Aids Community Health Ctr
259 Monroe Ave
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Community Health Center
60 Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Community Home Health Agency
333 Humboldt St
Home Health Services
6.Center for Community Health
46 Prince St
Community OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Aids Community Health Center
87 N Clinton Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Infectious DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Newark Health Care
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today Health CareTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.