625 Barksdale Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to Barksdale Dental, the office of dentists Neil McAneny, Franklin Marsico, and Nathaniel Bent, located in Newark. Our dental team is here to assist with all your dental needs including dental
2.Christiana Dental Ctr
330 Christiana Medical Ctr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
Totally pain-free, high-end work. It's been forever since I went to anyone except this office. The staff are very enjoyable and have a great attitude.
3.Collins Dental & Orthodontics
38 Peoples Plz
OrthodontistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Making Smiles One Patient At A Time!Collins Dental Associates is a leading children's dental care practice in the Newark/Bear De area. We love treating kids & it shows. Our dental team consist of main
4.Delaware Modern Dental LLC
850 Library Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Delaware Modern Dental LLC is equipped to handle all of your dental needs. Restore your teeth's health and appearance with services from our family dentist in Newark, Delaware. We are here to address
5.Dr. David Ettinger Deleware Center For Oral Surgery and Dental Implants PA
131 E Chestnut Hill Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery requires up to 6 additional years of hospital based surgical and anesthesia training. As an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Ettinger manages a wide variety of proble
6.Smile Brite Dental Care
300 Biddle Ave Ste 204
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Smile Brite Dental Care is by far the best dental office I have ever received care at. The staff is friendly and personable and always greet you with a pleasant smile. The wait time is outstanding. Yo
7.Christiana Dental Spa
4133 Ogletown Stanton Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
This is a great practice and I will continue to support Dr. Linda by visiting her as my main dentist. I also get free coupons to the spa which is right upstairs. I just adore how caring and kind Dr. L
Dental Care Near You
www.1800dentist.com/DentalCare Search by Zip Code, Dental Need.Free Matching. Open 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future