Serving the Newark area. Household Cleaners Don't Work.Get Rid Of Your Home Mold. Call Us!
1.ACM Insurance Agency Inc
212 W Main St
Property & Casualty InsuranceBusiness & Commercial InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceInsurance
You are our reason for being here. Our goal is to provide you with service above your expectations.
349 Lea Dr
Business Coaches & Consultants
3.ACM Technologies Inc
344 Granary Rd Ste A
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.ACM Engineering & EnvironmentalServing the Newark, DE area
Asbestos Consulting & TestingMold RemediationLead Paint Detection & RemovalAir Quality-Indoor
Get Local Home Pro
Serving the Newark area. Affordable & top rated serviceCall now for free estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. Ivins has been the primary care physician for me and my wife for many years and we have always been happy with his care, knowledge, and manners (and those of his staff as well). In this age of the internet, when WebMD will give you plenty of serious disease ideas for your common symptoms, Dr. Ivins is a welcome voice of reason.
Dr. Hundal ensures that his patients receive the most accurate, state of the art care and medicine that he can administer, plus he always follows up on his patients' progress to see how they are doing.Sandra Dennis Greenbaum Dr. Hundal is a TOP DOC.
Dr. Ziari is amazing! She really listens to our questions and answers them in a thoughtful way. I tend to be somewhat over protective with my children, but after visiting Dr. Ziari I always feel more secure and comfortable. My children also love her!
Dr. Ziari is the best. She makes us feel at ease. She is the best pediatrician we have ever had"-Julie Atwater
Dr. Kennedy Yalamanchili is the best. Very pleased with the out come of my back surgery.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.