Serving the Newark area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.Fremont Tile And Carpet
3138 Osgood Ct
Flooring ContractorsLinoleumTile-Contractors & DealersFloor Materials
Since 1996, Fremont Tile & Carpet LLC has been a leading supplier of floor and wall covering products in the greater Bay Area. We have established a reputation for providing professional service, qual
2.AZ Carpet Flooring
1204 W Winton Ave
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsFloor MaterialsMoving Services-Labor & Materials
Flooring. Carpeting. Hardwood floors. Laminate. Vinyl. Tile. Marble installation. Granite COUNTERTOPS. Sand and finish. Shower and Kitchen remodeling. Commercial and residential.
Flooring ContractorsPlastering ContractorsFireplacesWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
4.Frenches Floor FashionsServing the Newark, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersLinoleumFloor Materials
We had to go to several stores to find what we were looking for on a certain project. Came here and found the finishing touches
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
6.Rodrigues Tile Co
41060 High St
Flooring ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & Maintenance
We have been in business for over 40 years, installing thousands of projects all over the bay area.
7.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
Serving the Newark area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?