MedRite Urgent Care - Westside
330 W 42nd St, New York, NY, 10036
1.Iris House A Center For Women
2348 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
Hospital & Nursing Home ConsultantsMedical Practice Consultants
Established in 1993 by the women and AIDS working group, Iris House provides advocacy programs for women, families and communities infected with and affected by HIV. The center offers disease preventi
2.Womens Health Center - Jamaica Hospital Medical
13303 Jamaica Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
3.All Women's Health
1841 Broadway Rm 1011
Physicians & SurgeonsAbortion ServicesClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Westside Women's Medical Pavilion has been providing abortion and gynecological care services in New York since 1975. It specializes in surgical, medical and early abortion procedures. The center also
4.Women Midwifery Health Care
48 Market St
5.National Women's Health Allnc
20 Exchange Pl
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Maze Womens Health
110 E 40th St
7.Group For Women
800 5th Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.