East Village Green Animal
www.VetsNearYou.com 4 E Village Green, Levittown, NY 11756 Call to Schedule an AppointmentToday! We'll Take Care of Your Pet.
1.West Chelsea Veterinary Hospital
248 W 26th St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency Services
Located in the Chelsea area of Manhattan, West Chelsea Veterinary is committed to providing thorough and compassionate veterinary care to your pet.Each veterinarian and team member is deeply committed
2.The Cat Practice
145 W 24th St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
Best vet i have been to. So good, helpful and positive.
3.Tribeca Soho Animal Hospital
5 Lispenard St
Pet GroomingPet ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Information & Referral Services
Low price and quality service. If you think your pet deserves "Class A" grooming, bring them here and you'll not get dissapointed.
4.Hudson Animal Hospital
238 W 61st St
Veterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency Services
I like the way they treated my pets. It was with care and proper knowledge. This is the reason why I am confident about this place.
5.Manhattan Veterinary Group
240 E 80th St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet Sitting & Exercising ServicesEmergency Care FacilitiesVeterinarian Emergency Services
Click for Coupon
I love the way these people take care of my dog. They are really hands-on and the equipment they use are clean and nice.More Nearby Locations »
6.Midtown Animal Hospital
256 E 33rd St # 1
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Specialty Services
Visit our website
Very caring. Dr. Suchanek is awesome and I see he has a words of experience. I can ask all the questions I want, does not rush me. I would not let anyone else take care of my cat. Thank you Dr. Sucha
1533 1st Ave
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansAnimal Health ProductsVeterinarian Emergency Services
My cat's been a patient for years and they've always been reliable, but when she got very sick I found out just great they really are. The Doctors and staff really went above and beyond to pull her t
www.VetsNearYou.com 1991 US Highway 22, Bound Brook, NJ 08805 Call to Schedule an AppointmentToday! We'll Take Care of Your Pet.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested