15 W 65th St, New York, NY, 10023 Click Business Name for More Information.
1.St Mary's Day Treatment
512 W 126th St
Adult Day Care CentersAssisted Living FacilitiesHome Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2.St Mary's Metropolitan Hm Care
440 9th Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.St Mary's Home Care Svc
21 George St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
4.Saint Marys Metropolitan Home Care for Kids
1 Executive Blvd Bsmt 1
Home Health Services
5.St Mary's Home Care
1 Executive Blvd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
6.Alaris Health at St. Mary's
135 S Center St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & Aged
7.14th Street Assoc LP
1 Union Sq S
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Matawan Home Health Care
www.caringhandshomecareprovider.net 92 Main St., Matawan, NJ 07747 You Don't Have To Uproot Your Life!Quality Care At Home. Call Us Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.