1.Riverside Research Institute
156 William St Fl 9
Research & Development LabsMedical Labs
2.Cancer Research Institute
55 E Broadway
Medical Information & Research
3.Cancer Research Institute
1 Exchange Plz Ste 1802
CharitiesSocial Service OrganizationsFoundations-Educational, Philanthropic, ResearchHuman Services Organizations
4.Cancer Research Institute
55 Broadway Ste 1802
Medical Information & ResearchResearch & Development Labs
5.Lighting Research Institute
120 Wall St Fl 25
6.Southwest Research Institute
101 Stanton St
Business & Trade OrganizationsAssociations
7.Data & Society Research Institute
777 Avenue Of The Americas
AssociationsBusiness & Trade Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.