Emerge and See Education Center
164 W 25th St Fl 7r, New York, NY 10001
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Mon - Fri
9:00 am - 7:30 pm
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
"Because every Child Can Learn"
Phone: (212) 256-0860
Emerge & See is an educational center for children diagnosed with Autism spectrum and sensory processing disorders, emotional challenges, learning disabilities, and other developmental differences. Emerge & See provides a collaborative approach and individualized, comprehensive educational program.
What We Believe
Every child deserves to be challenged and to reach the greatest height of success their confidence and ability can bring them. Every child can learn.
Where We Are
Emerge & See is located at 164 W 25th Street, Suite 7R, between 6th and 7th Avenues.
The Emerge & See Center
We have delegated areas for sensory regulation, motor planning, academics, art and music, and game fun! The space is tailored to learning in multiple styles, frameworks, and needs!
- Home Schooling (mornings and afternoons) ,
- Educational Assessments
- After-school programs (M, W, TH 3:00 - 4:30)
- Friday after-school (12:30 - 3:00, 3:30 - 6:00)
- Saturday Social Group (11:00 - 3:00)
- Creative Arts Sundays (12:00 - 3:00)
- Individual Academic Sessions (30 min, or 1 - 3 hours-long)
- PlaySport (Tuesdays & Fridays, times vary)
- Teen Writing Groups (TBD)
- Young Adults w/Aspergers Latte & Learning Groups (TBD)
- Mommy & Me for Toddlers Moms and Dads (TBD)
- Yoga & Reflection for Parents
- Children Friendship Circle Peers & Play (On & Off the Spectrum)
- Life Coaching with Hypnosis (Wednesdays 10am - 7pm)
- Stress Management Support Group (Last Wednesday of the month) - Free
- Sibling Supports
- Job training/vocational skills
Emerge & See is proud to have affiliations with
Be the first to review!
to share your opinion of this business
with YP visitors across the United States
and in your neighborhood
View similar Educational ServicesSuggest an edit
Manage your profile, edit business info and more